Are you looking for reliable full EICR providers?
Are you concerned that your electricals might fail at a crucial time? Perhaps you are worried that faulty wiring could cause a fire in your commercial or domestic property.
We can help with that!
In fact, as a property owner, it is your legal responsibility to ensure that the electrical installations in your house or business premises are regularly tested and inspected. Failure to do so could lead to hefty fines and is a criminal offence.
If you want to make sure your electrical systems in your property are safe and up to the national standards, get in touch with us.
How do we help?
- Comprehensive testing of existing electrical installation
- Detailed report and record of issues and recommendations for upgrades, where necessary
- Self-certification of work to save you time and money
- Notifying local building control departments on your behalf
- Ensuring appropriate safety standards and business regulations for you
- Helping you comply with regulations
We are NICEIC approved electrical contractors who can self-certify our work, saving you both money and time. You won’t even have to worry about notifying the local building control department, as we would do it on your behalf.
Do you want a complete and comprehensive testing of the electrical installations in your building?